Attention: This site may not function correctly with your current browser. We recommend using IE 8+, Chrome or Firefox.
Te Manawa 'the heart' of Westgate, is Auckland Council’s first, fully integrated community hub. Opened in 2019, our services and resources include a library, customer service center, rooms for hire, commercial kitchen, creative spaces, community programs and events, work and study areas along with a Citizens Advice Bureau.
Bus services operate from the Westgate shopping centre, about a 10 minute walk from Te Manawa. Daytime parking around Te Manawa is limited to 180 minutes. There is all-day Wilson parking available opposite the NorthWest mall on Maki Street. Afterhours hirers may use the Te Manawa carpark located around the back of the building.
|7am to 930am|
|930am to 12pm|
|12pm to 6pm|
|6pm to 8pm|
|8pm to 9pm|
|9pm to 11pm|
- Four HD projectors with screens. HDMI and VGA input available for most devices (Apple products are not supported)
- Handheld microphones and lectern
- 18 tables and 200 chairs
- Two portable whiteboards
- Two small break-out rooms
- HD projector with screen. HDMI and VGA input available for most devices (Apple products are not supported)
- 6 tables and 30 chairs
- Heavy-duty electric oven and stove top with range
- Fridge and chiller
- Dish sanitiser
- Cleaning supplies
- HD TV with HDMI input
- 1 table and 5 chairs
- 1x Presonus 16R (audio interface and digital mixer)
- 2x Presonus Eris monitor speakers (model: E5 XT)
- Cables to suit (XLR, TS, HDMI, VGA, Ethernet, IEC)
- Inter-studio patching
- iMac and Windows computers, headphones, microphones and other AV equipment available to use within the studios
- Table with 2 chairs
Unfortunately, an error has occurred when processing this form. Please click "OK" to reload.